Do you like these stories?
So leave a comment, for cryin' out loud.
Oh, yeah; and buy my book: http://www.bellowphone.com/writings.html


Phantom


                               I stumbled through a gloaming wood
                               As evening settled down,
                               And finally nodded as I stood,
                               While shades of night drew 'round.

                              And so I sank beneath the spell,
                              As shadows o'er me crept;
                              And visions, ghast and terrible,
                              Appalled me as I slept.

                              'Tis curious how one cries aloud,
                              Not knowing he doth sleep;
                              Tormented by a phantom crowd
                              His mind alone doth keep.

                             Or are these grimly phantoms real,
                             That visit us by night?
                             Invisible to waking eyes,
                             Yet seen by darkling sight.



--------------------
Click below to leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback--